As you may be aware, the CAPsource and MEALsource procurement programs and their respective teams became part of Mohawk Medbuy Corporation (MMC) in April 2021, with our acquisition of the St. Joseph's Health System GPO.
As a next step in that transition, we will be moving all CAPsource contracts and related information currently on Bonfire to the MMC Online Portal, effective April 1.
What the Change Means:
- The MMC Portal will become the new location for all current and future CAPsource contracts & information
- Beginning April 1, CAPsource contract amendments and additions will appear only on the MMC Portal
- To ease the transition, existing contract information will remain available on Bonfire until May 31, 2022
You'll notice some minor changes to the names of existing contracts on the Portal.
Next Steps: A Few Questions
In order to ensure you have access to up-to-date CAPsource information and Portal training to make the transition easy, we kindly ask that you fill out a 3-question survey by clicking on the button below.
Benefits of Our Online Portal
The MMC Online Portal is a secure, easy-to-use system that provides 24/7 access to all CAPsource contracts, as well as automatic notifications of updates and amendments.
Additionally, it offers:
- Searchable access to all 1,500+ MMC med/surg, pharmacy & services contracts with detailed item informationAccess to our MitigAID™
- Supply Disruption listings - showing current, vendor-provided updates on the status of backordered items
- Customizable screen views, reporting and much more
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Our goal is to make this transition as easy for you as possible.
Senior Category Manager, Capital Procurement